MPA-201 Dual Channel Class A Mic Preamplifier
On Sale Now! $999.00
SPECS & DETAILS
DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL
Each channel boasts a large analog VU meter that can be switched from input to output, plus an LED Peak output meter, making it easy to set a good level. This innovative preamplifier design also features a Phase switch and variable High Pass Filter, which allows you to reduce unwanted low frequencies in your recording and help reduce stage rumble in live sound applications.
The MPA-201 preamplifier features discrete transistors and six Miktek custom transformers, which produce a quality sound you would normally expect only from a vintage piece. It features Direct Inputs on each channel, through a dedicated transformer, for recording instruments like guitar, bass and keyboards. Do you like to record your guitar or bass with an effects pod or plug-ins? Plug in to the MPA-201 first to capture that big studio sound that’s far beyond what’s possible with a standard audio interface.
Perfect for adding a world-class signal path in front of your digital recordings, the Miktek MPA-201 is a must for any serious recordist.
- Class A, Discrete
Transistor Vintage Design
- Linear response 1 dB down at 10Hz and 1 dB down at 100kHz
- Sweet sound from Custom Designed Transformers
- 48 Volt Phantom Power
- Variable High-Pass Filter
- Relay controlled Phase switch
- Smooth switch selects different output loading for “racked” and “in-console” sound
- Impedance selector allows for 300, 600, or 1200 Ω load
- Large backlit VU Meters switchable to display Input and Output Levels
- +4 XLR Balanced Outputs
- Heavy duty metal construction featuring steel chassis and milled aluminum front panel in an attractive silver finish.